Development Process In and Out: Professional Approach to Program Building
Software development process is a complex procedure which includes different stages. Our company is highly reputed for the professional approach and overall client support during the full production cycle and beyond.
The clear delineation of stages allows better controlling, developing and maintaining your application. The exact stages may range relying on a given project's necessities, period, team size, and so on, but one thing is constant - the unrivalled quality of our products.
The time-proven strategies and advanced technologies allow us to supply bug-free software solutions which meet all business requirements of the clients. Our team clarifies all technical issues and works on the assignment in close collaboration with the client for the duration of the development process.
- Project definition. The primary level of any undertaking is to outline customer's specific desires and necessities. Our team discusses the preliminary requirements, business vision, project budget, copyright concerns, and so on.
- Analysis. The purpose of this level is to compose a specification based on the vision report and software requirements specification (SRS).
- Proposal. The undertaking concept is ready if you want to make clear all business-related and technical problems.
- Architecting. That is the main stage of the development process. Our specialists build the architecture of the program to find out whether the project is possible to realise.
- Design. Creative designers propose several functionality-based design-concepts to choose the one that perfectly suits the client’s vision and preferences.
- Development. Expert programmers and coders undertake the core backend and frontend development of the product and build the Minimum Viable Product with the most vital features.
- Tuning. After displaying the beta model and before the final QA, our customers have the possibility to make changes to the software program necessities.
- Quality Assurance. QA practices are performed throughout the development process to ensure that the final product is of the highest quality.
- Delivery. In most cases delivery is performed in compliance with FTP protocol.
- Maintenance and Support. We never leave our clients after the product launch. Our teams offer post-launch services to update your app and keep it in step with the growing user's needs.
The first level of any venture is to outline the client's particular desires and necessities. For the duration of pre-production, our development group discusses the preliminary requirements, enterprise vision, project budget, copyright worries, and so on.
After the potential client sent the request for proposal to us, we routinely store it in the database. Then we assign a committed sales manager, who is accountable for coping with communication process with the clients and our development group, as well as resolving any issues that stand up for the duration of the development process.
Pre-production includes the following stages:
Business ethics. At this stage, we sign a non-disclosure agreement and complete all preliminary paperwork.
Pre-production consulting. The sales manager provides you with all necessary information about our enterprise, knowledge, crew, and anything else you are interested in.
Business necessities definition. Business needs, problems and special traits are the key elements to any task.
- Time frames discussion
- Budget definition
- Other conditions
At this level, the specialists complete the vision report which describes the cause, targets and purpose of the proposed software program. This stage isn't required if you already have a vision document or a completed specification.
Outline estimation (optionally available). This level can be executed before the project has been started out for small tasks.
Agreement for development. After the vision document has been finished, we clarify any remaining general issues and sign the contract for development.
Software necessities definition. Powerful analysis of client needs is an important component in any a hit software development process. Therefore, we pay special attention to this level.
Requirements definition on:
- Overall performance
- Testing necessities
The major deliverable for this phase is software requirements specification draft. When we've finalised your budget and different necessities, we will proceed directly with project investigation and recommend an appropriate solution.
The aim of this level is to compose a specification based on the vision and SRS document.
From Specification to Development
There may be two possible conditions:
- The client has a project specification. In this situation, our specialists can examine the specs and make hints for following development process.
- The client does not have a specification. As an example, you only provide initial specs or an outline of your necessities. In this case, we can discuss all the requirements and then create the assignment specification.
In both cases, this stage involves the following:
- Choice of platforms and technology
- Third-party service integration evaluation
- Third party solutions integration analysis
- System structure
- Technical proposal draft development
Once we have discussed the customer’s finances, enterprise necessities, SRS draft, and undertaking specification, we can compose an appropriate technical proposal draft.
The proposal is prepared with the intention to clarify all business-related and technical issues.
Project Proposal Items
Terms of service.
We offer very appealing conditions for the clients consisting of payment by milestones; product support; customer service; end-user support; tracking, and many others.
Within the project proposal we state:
- Conditions and payment plan
- Duration of the free support length
- Assurance duration (free bug fixing)
We are geared up to consider any of your additional necessities concerning conditions of the service.
Careful group planning is the most efficient way to optimise the process and the result of a challenge. Depending on the mission's size, duration, complexity, and our preceding experience, a sure group of builders is chosen.
Usually, the team includes:
- Project manager
- Team lead – the most skilled and expert developer
The cost of the services is calculated by the time estimation and hourly rates. Based on the composition of our crew and the software requirements, we estimate the full sum of man-hours needed to finish the creation process. The full cost of development also can include different expenses consisting of particular hardware, third-party services, and many others. At this stage, we can provide a draft cost-estimate. Some adjustments are possible when we start to expand the documentation in the course of the architecture process. In most cases, the time and cost estimations are tremendously accurate and do not vary more than 10-15% from the final price.
We develop a schedule for every team member as well as a general timetable for the entire process, that is based on the full man-hours of work. The timetable is a list of all necessary work, starting with undertaking documentation and finishing with functional implementation and trying out. This degree of detail facilitates each side see how the project will progress. Moreover, upon the client’s request, any of the steps can be certain as a "checkpoint".
On the way to meet closing dates and manage intermediate results, we divide the timetable into separate milestones:
- Final version
On the client’s request, checkpoints (demonstration of certain results) may be attached to any stage and planned on particular calendar dates.
Divided into several stages, our development process is time-proven and flexible to guarantee your project’s success.
This is the primary level of development. All through this stage, we collect the documentation needed for the rest of the process, such as:
- Create and approve a final software requirements specification
- Software structure
- Information structure
- Conversation and interface protocols (if required)
- UML design
- ER database modelling
Commonly for the duration of the development process, the active participation of the client isn't always required. Using the precise specification approved, we work independently and correctly to perform each development stage.
If needed, our team can work closely with your in-house specialists. That is typically required for large initiatives or partial outsourcing. In any such case, the process of interaction between the client and our development team is coordinated by the most qualified specialist. If it is a case when our group is working as part of your team, then we are highly comfortable with the use of your favoured project management software.
Most development groups do not allow clients to change the software necessities until the project is completed in accordance with the authentic specs.
Our customers, however, have the opportunity to make adjustments to the software necessities after the release of the MVP and before the final QA. We call this "tuning”.
At this stage, we request daily active participation, each day contact and the immediate notice of preferred adjustments. This, in turn, makes it possible for our team to produce a better product in a short timeframe.
Quality Assurance duties are usually free at any stage of the development process to make sure that the final software product is of the best possible quality.
Diversified QA process encompasses:
- Targets and acceptance criteria definition
- Test plan development
- Usability checking out
- Purposeful checking out & debugging
- Protection testing and hacker attempts
- Third-party services integration testing
- Overall performance & strain testing
- "Human-factor" examination
We increase a custom, comprehensive strategy to check every software product. You may additionally be supplied with a description of these processes, the data necessities and the real and anticipated check results. Further, you will receive exact documentation of our utilisation of time, your finances and resources.
In most cases delivery is performed in accordance with FTP protocol.
What We Provide:
- Software product
- User documentation
For web-based initiatives (Intranet, Internet, web), the delivery process also includes deployment onto a server:
- Network configuration
- Server(s) configuration
- Product setup
- Product adjustment
- Trying out
For web-based tasks, deployment is performed in the course of the QA stage so as to test software in the operating environment.
- Technical documentation
- Software source code
- Graphic source files
User training. Besides general training, this phase additionally includes support for uncommon trouble fixing, adjustment of system parameters, and customer support for any level of product improvement process.
Project acceptance. The client’s affirmation of a successful delivery and a 100% satisfaction.